A clothing company is recalling 756 girls jackets sold at Burlington Coat Factory stores in the U.S., saying drawstrings on the jackets pose a risk of strangulation.
The 15-year search for a pill that boosts sexual desire in women has hit another roadblock, raising questions about the future of efforts to develop a female equivalent to Viagra.
A provocative study found that nearly 1 in 5 lung tumors detected on CT scans are probably so slow-growing that they would never cause problems.
McDonald's at Union Avenue and 18th Street will soon be reopened.
Kern County Sheriff's officials concluded an investigating into a deputy's actions in a …
We'll have one more night of Freezing temperatures into Thursday morning with lows …
A 10-year-old's selfless wish came true when dozens of homeless individuals received …
Children at San Joaquin Community Hospital and Memorial Hospital got a special visit from…
- Deputies cleared in Derby Acres shooting
- Warmer by the Weekend
- Girl inspired to help Oildale homeless
- Santa, Toys for Tots visited sick kids
- NASA: Space station cooling pump broken
- Half of law enforcement skip seat belts
- 65 child-sex charges against golf coach
- IKEA lamp recalled after child's death
- 911 hang-up leads to stabbing victim
- Girl found after missing with uncle
- Weinsteins sue Warner over 'Hobbit' $
- Coat recalled over strangulation risk
- Man who refused ride charged in death
- College freshman dies in frat ritual
- B-field native in Green Bay Packers HOF
- Man sentenced for ex's death
- Geminid meteor shower ramps up Friday
- Man jumps from 2nd story to escape fire
- FDA targets antibiotics in meat
- School delays for Wednesday morning