Armed with the facts about breast cancer, you can take initiative to know your risk and get the appropriate screening tests for you.
- Learn the facts about breast cancer
- Understand my individual risk based on family history
- Find out about different tools of detection and what is right for me
- Talk to my doctor to learn about my breasts and what ongoing care may be best for me
- Know when I should get screened for breast cancer, and follow through on these recommendations
- Start a conversation with women and men in my life about our breast health
So go pink with us throughout October and take our pledge to learn the facts about breast cancer and start a conversation about breast health. Information is our best weapon against breast cancer. Take the Pink Pledge at ABC News: http://abcn.ws/15BEd7C