By the Numbers: Adam Levine - the man, the music and the actor
What woman doesn't think of wedding dresses when she thinks of Adam Levine? His show "the voice" is a huge hit and his band Maroon 5 is starting a huge tour. But before you spring for a white dress to match his white t-shirt, you need more details, so let's take a look at Adam Levine by the numbers.
1) Maroon 5 has sold more than 10 million albums in the U.S and they've won 3 Grammies.
2) The 222 tattoo on Adam's forearm represents the door number of the first studio Maroon 5 recorded in.
3) You'd think if we were doing "By the Numbers" and talking about Maroon 5, we'd talk about the band's name. But it's a complete secret. Adam revealed the meaning to Billy Joel, but he refuses to tell anyone else the origin.
4) In 1997, while in high school, Adam's first band was signed to a record deal and released their first album . That same year, the band appeared on an episode of Beverly Hills, 90210. When I was in high school I was good at karaoke.
5) He worked as a writer's assistant on "Judging Amy" while writing songs for Maroon 5's first album.
6) Levine was #60 on Glamour Magazine's "Sexiest Men of 2012" list.
7) His first kiss came at age 11, with a girl named Katie.
8) Still don't want to marry him? The Hollywood Reporter reported he'd earn more than $35 million this year.
That's Maroon 5's Adam Levine by the numbers.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.