BAKERSFIELD, Calif. - An electrical short has caused more than $3,000 in damages to a home in South Bakersfield, according to the Bakersfield Fire Department.
The BFD says that at 2:14 p.m., they got reports of a fire at 1923 South M Street. When they got to the scene, crews saw smoke coming out from the attic, quickly putting out the fire in about 10 minutes.
Damages are estimated to be around $3,000. No injuries were reported.
Same employees, now local organic food options
Business seems to be booming in Bakersfield, with new retail shops and grocery stores opening up all across town.
Drivers advised to avoid Panama Lane April 1, 2
Pacific Gas and Electric Company would like to inform drivers to avoid Panama Lane west of Hwy 99 on Wednesday, April 1 and Thursday, April…
South Union Avenue's 'tent city' to be removed
City officials announced Tuesday that the Tent City on South Union Avenue will be torn down.
Marley's Mutts spay & neuter voucher handout
Marley's Mutts will have a low cost spay and neuter voucher handout every Saturday in April from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Walmart…