BAKERSFIELD, Calif. - The City of Bakersfield's water spray parks will open Saturday, May 4.
Until May 26, the eight parks will be open on weekends only from noon to 7 p.m.
Then, on May 31 through Sept. 2, the parks will be open seven days a week at the same time.
The cost to enter the park is free.
The locations are:
- Beale Park, 500 Oleander Street
- Greystone Park, 5709 Mountain Vista Dr.
- Jastro Park, 2900 Truxtun Avenue
- Jefferson Park, 801 Bernard Street
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Park, 1000 South Owens Street
- Planz Park, 1601 Planz Road
- Saunders Park, 3300 Palm Street
- Wayside Park, 1200 Ming Avenue