BAKERSFIELD, Calif. - The Board of Supervisors has approved the implementation of civil actions against nearly a dozen medical marijuana dispensaries in Kern County that have violated the county's zoning laws, Tuesday.
Civil actions taken against ten selected establishments include injunction, abatement and civil penalties.
The listed dispensaries will be given desist letters as a chance to voluntarily shut down and avoid litigation.
Board members say this is all in an effort to bring safety and protection to families and their communities.
Below is a list of the ten medical marijuana dispensaries that the Board of Supervisors plans to implement the civil actions on:
- Natural Treatment at 1810 N. Chester Avenue, Bakersfield
- Highway 99 Collective at 3980 Saco Road, Bakersfield
- Taft Highway Collective at 3024 Highway 119, Bakersfield
- Tiger Vitality Collective at 2222 S. Chester Avenue, Bakersfield
- Bear Mountain Cooperative at 318 White Lane, Bakersfield
- Chronically Inclined at 16866 Highway 14, Mojave
- Organic Health Solutions, Inc. at 1315 W. Rosamond Boulevard, Suite A, Rosamond
- All Green Collective at 2753 Diamond Street, Rosamond
- Antelope Valley Diamond Collective at 1733 Sierra Highway, Rosamond
- Desert Collective Co-op at 2763 Sierra Highway, Rosamond
Burglars steal huge gun safe from grandmother
Grandmother Joy Henderson says she lost her family heirlooms Friday, after burglars kicked in her door and stole her 1,000-pound gun safe.
Local man detained in North Korea speaks out
North Korea has given foreign media access to three detained Americans -- including Mathew Miller from Bakersfield -- who said they have been…
Body found outside of downtown courthouse
A body was found outside of the downtown Superior courthouse Sunday morning.
KCSO: Resident of apartment arrested for murder
The Kern County Sheriff's Department is assisting the Tehachapi Police Department with a homicide investigation on the 600 block of Cherry…