BAKERSFIELD, Calif. - The Board of Supervisors has approved the implementation of civil actions against nearly a dozen medical marijuana dispensaries in Kern County that have violated the county's zoning laws, Tuesday.
Civil actions taken against ten selected establishments include injunction, abatement and civil penalties.
The listed dispensaries will be given desist letters as a chance to voluntarily shut down and avoid litigation.
Board members say this is all in an effort to bring safety and protection to families and their communities.
Below is a list of the ten medical marijuana dispensaries that the Board of Supervisors plans to implement the civil actions on:
- Natural Treatment at 1810 N. Chester Avenue, Bakersfield
- Highway 99 Collective at 3980 Saco Road, Bakersfield
- Taft Highway Collective at 3024 Highway 119, Bakersfield
- Tiger Vitality Collective at 2222 S. Chester Avenue, Bakersfield
- Bear Mountain Cooperative at 318 White Lane, Bakersfield
- Chronically Inclined at 16866 Highway 14, Mojave
- Organic Health Solutions, Inc. at 1315 W. Rosamond Boulevard, Suite A, Rosamond
- All Green Collective at 2753 Diamond Street, Rosamond
- Antelope Valley Diamond Collective at 1733 Sierra Highway, Rosamond
- Desert Collective Co-op at 2763 Sierra Highway, Rosamond
Hand, foot & mouth disease scares local parents
A lot of kids are coming down with hand, foot, and mouth disease right now.…
California law gives water pumping restrictions
A new California law could put severe restrictions on how much water farmers can pump out of the ground.
FREE: Prostate exams this weekend
It's something many men don't like to think about, let alone get checked out. But prostate cancer is the second only to lung cancer,…
Missing 14-year-old girl found
A missing 14-year-old girl has been found after missing.