BAKERSFIELD, Calif. - The Board of Supervisors has approved the implementation of civil actions against nearly a dozen medical marijuana dispensaries in Kern County that have violated the county's zoning laws, Tuesday.
Civil actions taken against ten selected establishments include injunction, abatement and civil penalties.
The listed dispensaries will be given desist letters as a chance to voluntarily shut down and avoid litigation.
Board members say this is all in an effort to bring safety and protection to families and their communities.
Below is a list of the ten medical marijuana dispensaries that the Board of Supervisors plans to implement the civil actions on:
- Natural Treatment at 1810 N. Chester Avenue, Bakersfield
- Highway 99 Collective at 3980 Saco Road, Bakersfield
- Taft Highway Collective at 3024 Highway 119, Bakersfield
- Tiger Vitality Collective at 2222 S. Chester Avenue, Bakersfield
- Bear Mountain Cooperative at 318 White Lane, Bakersfield
- Chronically Inclined at 16866 Highway 14, Mojave
- Organic Health Solutions, Inc. at 1315 W. Rosamond Boulevard, Suite A, Rosamond
- All Green Collective at 2753 Diamond Street, Rosamond
- Antelope Valley Diamond Collective at 1733 Sierra Highway, Rosamond
- Desert Collective Co-op at 2763 Sierra Highway, Rosamond
Group provides warmth for homeless individuals
Hundreds of homeless men, women and children will now be able to sleep a little warmer during the cold winter months, all thanks to the…
14-year-old gets early Christmas
After a 14-year-old's bike was stolen earlier this week, the owner of Action Sports took over a two hour detour to work to drop off a…
Teen caught with pants down at school arrested
A 16-year-old boy is in juvenile hall Friday after getting caught with his pants down at an elementary school in South Bakersfield, according…
Study: Cyber bullying highest during holidays
Most students around the county began their winter break this Friday, w hich means a lot of kids will have plenty of free time on their…