BAKERSFIELD, Calif. - The Board of Supervisors has approved the implementation of civil actions against nearly a dozen medical marijuana dispensaries in Kern County that have violated the county's zoning laws, Tuesday.
Civil actions taken against ten selected establishments include injunction, abatement and civil penalties.
The listed dispensaries will be given desist letters as a chance to voluntarily shut down and avoid litigation.
Board members say this is all in an effort to bring safety and protection to families and their communities.
Below is a list of the ten medical marijuana dispensaries that the Board of Supervisors plans to implement the civil actions on:
- Natural Treatment at 1810 N. Chester Avenue, Bakersfield
- Highway 99 Collective at 3980 Saco Road, Bakersfield
- Taft Highway Collective at 3024 Highway 119, Bakersfield
- Tiger Vitality Collective at 2222 S. Chester Avenue, Bakersfield
- Bear Mountain Cooperative at 318 White Lane, Bakersfield
- Chronically Inclined at 16866 Highway 14, Mojave
- Organic Health Solutions, Inc. at 1315 W. Rosamond Boulevard, Suite A, Rosamond
- All Green Collective at 2753 Diamond Street, Rosamond
- Antelope Valley Diamond Collective at 1733 Sierra Highway, Rosamond
- Desert Collective Co-op at 2763 Sierra Highway, Rosamond
Woman sentenced to 4 yrs. in prison for mnslghtr
A woman accused of killing her passenger after hitting a tree while allegedly driving drunk in West Bakersfield was sentenced to four years…
Gas leak stopped near Houghton and Wible roads
Kern County Fire crews shut off an 8-mile area around Houghton Road due to a gas leak Friday morning.
Plane crashes in Kern County
An aircraft has crashed in Kern County Friday morning.
BPD: 2 men arrested for operating chop shop
On Thursday, October 23, the Bakersfield Police Department grand theft auto detectives and California Highway Patrol officers went to a…