BAKERSFIELD, Calif. - The Board of Supervisors has approved the implementation of civil actions against nearly a dozen medical marijuana dispensaries in Kern County that have violated the county's zoning laws, Tuesday.
Civil actions taken against ten selected establishments include injunction, abatement and civil penalties.
The listed dispensaries will be given desist letters as a chance to voluntarily shut down and avoid litigation.
Board members say this is all in an effort to bring safety and protection to families and their communities.
Below is a list of the ten medical marijuana dispensaries that the Board of Supervisors plans to implement the civil actions on:
- Natural Treatment at 1810 N. Chester Avenue, Bakersfield
- Highway 99 Collective at 3980 Saco Road, Bakersfield
- Taft Highway Collective at 3024 Highway 119, Bakersfield
- Tiger Vitality Collective at 2222 S. Chester Avenue, Bakersfield
- Bear Mountain Cooperative at 318 White Lane, Bakersfield
- Chronically Inclined at 16866 Highway 14, Mojave
- Organic Health Solutions, Inc. at 1315 W. Rosamond Boulevard, Suite A, Rosamond
- All Green Collective at 2753 Diamond Street, Rosamond
- Antelope Valley Diamond Collective at 1733 Sierra Highway, Rosamond
- Desert Collective Co-op at 2763 Sierra Highway, Rosamond
Same suspect responsible for crime spree
The Kern County Sheriffs Office has found evidence that links the same suspect to last week's kidnapping, homicide and deputy shooting.
Golden Hills gas leak forces evacuations
A Golden Hills neighborhood was evacuated Tuesday after a natural gas line was ruptured in the area.
KCSO enters 7th day of manhunt
The Kern County Sheriff's office enters the 7th day of their manhunt for a man wanted in connection with murder, kidnapping and…
Bakersfield hospital offers free vaccinations
A Bakersfield hospital is offering free childhood immunizations as the new school season ramps up.