BAKERSFIELD, Calif. - The Board of Supervisors has approved the implementation of civil actions against nearly a dozen medical marijuana dispensaries in Kern County that have violated the county's zoning laws, Tuesday.
Civil actions taken against ten selected establishments include injunction, abatement and civil penalties.
The listed dispensaries will be given desist letters as a chance to voluntarily shut down and avoid litigation.
Board members say this is all in an effort to bring safety and protection to families and their communities.
Below is a list of the ten medical marijuana dispensaries that the Board of Supervisors plans to implement the civil actions on:
- Natural Treatment at 1810 N. Chester Avenue, Bakersfield
- Highway 99 Collective at 3980 Saco Road, Bakersfield
- Taft Highway Collective at 3024 Highway 119, Bakersfield
- Tiger Vitality Collective at 2222 S. Chester Avenue, Bakersfield
- Bear Mountain Cooperative at 318 White Lane, Bakersfield
- Chronically Inclined at 16866 Highway 14, Mojave
- Organic Health Solutions, Inc. at 1315 W. Rosamond Boulevard, Suite A, Rosamond
- All Green Collective at 2753 Diamond Street, Rosamond
- Antelope Valley Diamond Collective at 1733 Sierra Highway, Rosamond
- Desert Collective Co-op at 2763 Sierra Highway, Rosamond
20th annual Kern County Scottish games
Saturday saw hundreds come out to the Kern County fairgrounds to celebrate haggis, kilts and Celtic music for the 20th annual Kern County…
Free admission to CALM today
Kern Schools Federal Credit Union will be celebrating 75 years of service with free admission to the California Living Museum, Saturday.
Influx of moths all across the county
You've no doubt seen them hitting your car while driving at night or waiting at your door as you get in. Moths that seem to be everywhere.
Woman accused of depositing forged checks
The Bakersfield Police Department is seeking the community's assistance in identifying and locating the following suspect wanted on forgery charges.