BAKERSFIELD, Calif. - The Board of Supervisors has approved the implementation of civil actions against nearly a dozen medical marijuana dispensaries in Kern County that have violated the county's zoning laws, Tuesday.
Civil actions taken against ten selected establishments include injunction, abatement and civil penalties.
The listed dispensaries will be given desist letters as a chance to voluntarily shut down and avoid litigation.
Board members say this is all in an effort to bring safety and protection to families and their communities.
Below is a list of the ten medical marijuana dispensaries that the Board of Supervisors plans to implement the civil actions on:
- Natural Treatment at 1810 N. Chester Avenue, Bakersfield
- Highway 99 Collective at 3980 Saco Road, Bakersfield
- Taft Highway Collective at 3024 Highway 119, Bakersfield
- Tiger Vitality Collective at 2222 S. Chester Avenue, Bakersfield
- Bear Mountain Cooperative at 318 White Lane, Bakersfield
- Chronically Inclined at 16866 Highway 14, Mojave
- Organic Health Solutions, Inc. at 1315 W. Rosamond Boulevard, Suite A, Rosamond
- All Green Collective at 2753 Diamond Street, Rosamond
- Antelope Valley Diamond Collective at 1733 Sierra Highway, Rosamond
- Desert Collective Co-op at 2763 Sierra Highway, Rosamond
GET Bus working on improving image and services
Now, that the golden empire transit district has a full board of directors, the work to improve GET's image begins.
Gas prices back on the rise in Bakersfield
Gas prices are back on the rise. Today, Bakersfield saw an average of about $3.04 a gallon for regular.
VIDEO: Water gushing from hydrant on Hwy. 58
If you were anywhere near Rosedale Highway and Highway 99 on Thursday evening, you're probably wondering why a lot of water was gushing from…
BPD: Man stole from Albertson's twice
The Bakersfield Police Department is asking the community for help in identifying and locating a man wanted for theft.