BAKERSFIELD, Calif. - Here's a list of events to attend around Bakersfield and Kern County to ring in the New Year.
If you don't see an event, please e-mail KEROwebstaff@kero.com to have the list added.
Buck Owens Crystal Palace
- 2800 Buck Owens Blvd.
Reservations Required(Sold Out)
Padre Hotel - New Years' Eve 'Under the Stars' Party
- Tuesday, Dec 31 9:00p
- 1702 18th St., Bakersfield, CA, 93301
- Join us for our New Years' Eve Under the Stars party and ring in the new year with style!
- Pre-sale wristbands are $35 and will get you access to every exciting venue at the Padre!
New Year’s Eve—John’s 3rd Annual Horn Parade
- Tuesday, Dec 31 7:00p to Wednesday, Jan 1, 2014 1:00a
- 3709 Rosedale Hwy., Bakersfield, CA, 93308
- Looking for fun festive place to take the family to ring in the New Year? Look no further than your local John’s Incredible Pizza Company. It’s their 3rd annual New Year’s Eve event and young kids, teens and adults are sure to enjoy the unlimited free rides and non-ticket dispensing games as well as John's delicious pizza buffet, beverages and scrumptious desserts. All guests receive a Party Horn and the Horn Parade will be at 9 pm and Midnight. For complete details visit www.johnspizza.com/NYE
- Cost: $15 for kids 3-12 and $20 for guests 13+
- $30 for kids 3-12 and $35 for guests
New Year's Day Meal at Hometown Buffet
- Wednesday, Jan 1, 2014 8:00a to 8:30p
- 4221 S. H St., Bakersfield, CA, 93304
- Start the New Year right with HomeTown Buffet! All buffet restaurants will be open for regular lunch and dinner hours on New Year's Day, with select locations opening for breakfast, so your first meal of 2014 can be a treat. Hours vary. Contact your local restaurant for details.
- The restaurants in the Bakersfield, CA will also be open regular hours on New Year’s Eve. Visit www.hometownbuffet.com for more information
New Year's Eve Dinner Buffet at Cafe Med
- 4:00 PM – 1AM
- 4809 Stockdale Highway, Bakersfield, CA 93309
- Phone: 661-834-4433
- Early seating 4 to 7 p.m., late seating 8 p.m. Tuesday to 12:30 a.m. Wednesday, Cafe Med, 4809 Stockdale Highway. 834-4433. $49.95 early seating, $59.95 late seating, $17.95 children under 12 for the early seating only. Includes dinner, party favors, and champagne toast. Dancing, music by Bunky Spurling
Ring in the New Year’s Eve ball drop inside Regency Lanes
- 8pm until 1am
- Regency Lanes 820 Real Road,
- Bakersfield, California 93309
- Party Favors and Hors d’oeuvres
- Champagne Toast or Sparkling Cider
- Four Hours of Cosmic Bowling & Party all night
- Adults $25 Kids $15 (@ the door $5 more)
New Year's Eve Party - Rollerrama West
- 7:30 PM - 11:45 PM
- Rollerama West
- 7850 Brimhall Rd., Bakersfield, California 93308
- (661) 589-7555 $15.00 Admission $3.00 Skate Rental
Skateland's New Year's Eve Skate Party
- 7:30 PM – 12:30 AM
- 415 Ming Ave., Bakersfield, CA 93307
- Phone: 661-831-5567
- Balloon drop at midnight with prizes in some of them, 7:30 p.m. Tue 12:30 a.m. Wednesday, Skateland, 415 Ming Ave. $13, includes skates, party noise maker, balloon.