LOS ANGELES - Authorities say a teenage boy who struck a bridge while standing on the top section of a double-decker tour bus has died.
The Los Angeles Times reported Sunday (http://lat.ms/1m7kkHd) that 16-year-old Mason Zisette was standing on the tour bus Thursday evening as it passed under a bridge on the 405 freeway in Inglewood.
The Los Angeles County coroner's office says Zisette died Saturday afternoon. The cause of death has not yet been determined.
The California Highway Patrol says the Star Line Tours bus had about 45 passengers, and most were under 18 years old.
Californians slacked on saving water in January
A new report shows Californians also slacked off on our water conservation last month.
Jeb Bush and Nigeria: From glory to claims
Jeb Bush was the son of the sitting U.S. president when he was greeted in Nigeria as a hero, leading a 21-person delegation to the country in…
Two teenagers arrested in Fresno after chase
Two teenagers were arrested over the weekend after leading a Sheriff's deputy on a chase.
Suspect in fatal street race turns himself in
A man suspected of driving a Ford Mustang that struck and killed two spectators during a street race in Southern California has turned himself in.