NewsLocal News


Kern County Animal Services asking for donations of peanut butter

Hormel Foods To Purchase Skippy Peanut Butter From Unilever
Posted at 4:47 PM, Nov 28, 2018
and last updated 2018-11-28 20:22:54-05

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. — Kern County Animal Services is asking for peanut butter for the Kong toys they give to the dogs at the shelter!

If you can donate any peanut butter, you can drop it off at the Bakersfield shelter.