The Bakersfield Police Department arrested a woman on June 17th, after receiving a call that three young boys were put in the trunk of a car before the woman drove away.
The caller followed the car while on the phone with police, giving the license plate number and vehicle description.
Police had the woman open the trunk and officers found three boys, ages 11, 12 and 12, in the trunk.
The three boys were not injured.
Listen to other 911 Calls:
- 911 call released leading to pediatrician's arrest, children left alone for hours
- 911 Call: Woman steals trailer with owner inside
- 911 call released from man claiming explosives planted at Bolthouse Farms
- Woman calls 911 while trapped inside car under big rig in southwest Bakersfield
- 911 Call: Lawrence Phillips "Attempted Suicide"
- 12-year-old calls 911, tells police mom is driving drunk in Ohio
BPD says there were several adults and several juveniles, with ages ranging from 1-13 year old, in the front of the vehicle.
BPD says Maricela Celio was arrested on three felony counts and a misdemeanor charge of willful cruelty to a child.
The Kern County Jail website also shows that Celio was booked for violation of probation relating to charges of grand theft of property and contribution to delinquency of a child.
Celio will appear in court on June 30th.