BAKERSFIELD, Calif. — The city of Bakersfield Animal Control is hosting its monthly vaccine clinic on Nov. 14 from 9 a.m. to noon at Kroll Park, 7500 Kroll Way.
The clinic will run with the following safety guidelines:
1. Clinic stations will be set up near the dog park entrance.
2. Street parking is available on several surrounding streets.
3. Customers will be provided forms that must be completed prior to services.
4. Customers will be also be given a specified time frame when they can exit their vehicle with their pet and get in line, with their completed form.
5. Customers without vehicles will be asked to return at the designated time for services.
6. Pets will be handled by staff when possible.
7. While in line, a minimum distance of six feet from all others in line will be enforced.
8. One person per animal (2 only if the owner needs assistance controlling animal).
9. Bi-lingual staff will be available; customers do not need to bring an interpreter.
10. All customers will be required to wear masks.
For more information and updates, please contact the Animal Control office at (661) 326-3436 or visit http://www.bakersfieldcity.us/gov/depts/bakersfield_animal_care_center/clinics.htm.