BAKERSFIELD, Calif. — Dignity Health Mercy and Memorial Hospitals will host free drive-thru flu clinics, adding additional sites.
In attendance at the Arvin and Lamont clinics will be the Kern County Latino COVID19 Task Force who will be providing free community COVID-19 testing.
Residents must be 18 years or older and vaccinations will be given on a first-come, first-serve basis.
All clinics will operate from 1 to 4 p.m.
- Bakersfield, Nov. 6, Canyon Hills Church, 7001 Auburn St.
- Lamont, Nov. 9, Bear Mountain Recreation Center, 10300 San Diego St. (free COVID testing)
- Arvin, Nov. 10, Di Giorgio Park, Haven Dr. and S. Hill St. (free COVID testing)
- Shafter, Nov. 12, Shafter Aquatic Center, 269 Poso Ave
- Bakersfield Nov. 16, Valley Bible Fellowship Church, 2300 E. Brundage Lane.
Residents are required to follow these guidelines:
- If you suspect or confirm you have COVID-19, please do not attend the clinic.
- All individuals will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 upon arrival at the clinic.
- The flu vaccine will not be administered to individuals with suspected or confirmed COVID-19, regardless of whether you have symptoms.
- Your vehicle should only have individuals who will be receiving the flu vaccine.
- All individuals in the vehicle must wear face coverings.
- The flu vaccine will only be administered to adults 18 years and older.
To schedule an interview with clinic organizers or an infection control specialist at Dignity Health, please contact Jessica Neeley at firstname.lastname@example.org