BAKERSFIELD, Calif. — On Veterans Day, the men and women who served our country will get a chance to snag some local deals and freebies in Kern County.
Below is a list of the businesses that are offering specials on Veterans Day (Monday, November 11):
- ProDonut: is offering free donuts at its trailer at 24th and M Streets between 7 a.m. and 10 a.m on Monday.
- Texas Roadhouse: From 11 a.m. to 4 p.m all veterans, including all active, retired, or former U.S. military - can choose one of 10 free entrees from its special Veterans Day menu, including a 6-ounce sirloin and two made-from-scratch sides plus a choice of any Coca-Cola product, sweet tea/iced tea or coffee during lunch.
- Dunkin Donuts: The donut-chain is offering veterans a free donut of their choice.
- Sonder: Veterans with a valid I.D. can snag free poutine and 10% for their guests . The deal is valid all day.
- Saltwater Poke: The restaurant, located on 3615 Coffee Road Suite 400 said it is doing happy hour pricing all day for veterans and active duty military.
- Applebee’s: Veterans and active duty can receive a free dine-in entrée off of Applebee’s special menu. Items include the Bacon Cheeseburger and Fiesta Lime Chicken. Since 2008, Applebee’s has served 9.8 million free meals on Veterans Day. The offer is dine-in only.
- California Pizza Kitchen: With proof of service, veterans and active duty are able to select from a limited menu, which includes six pizzas, four full-size salads or three pasta dishes. The offer is dine-in only.
- Chili’s: With proof of service, veterans and active duty can enjoy a free entrée from a menu of seven entrees, including the Just Bacon Burger and Chicken Crispers. The offer is dine-in only.
- Dunkin: Vets and active duty can get a free doughnut of their choice at participating locations on Monday.
- Golden Corral: The buffet joint is offering current and active duty military and reservists a free meal at the buffet.
- Little Caesars: The pizza joint will offer its typical $5 lunch of four slices and a 20-ounce beverage for free to veterans and active military from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday.
- Logan’s Roadhouse: Logan’s Roadhouse is offering a free entrée to vets and active duty from 3 to 6 p.m. on Monday from its American Roadhouse menu, which features 10 entrees. The offer is dine-in only.
- Red Lobster: Red Lobster is offering a free appetizer or dessert with proof of service. Veterans and active duty can choose from seven appetizers or five desserts.
- Red Robin: This burger joint is offering veterans and active duty a free Red’s Tavern Double Burger and bottomless fries all day Monday. The offer is dine-in only.
Here's a list of free services and discounts from local business on Veterans Day.