Dessert lovers may indulge in some tasty deals all week as the country celebrates National Pie Day, not to be confused with National Pi Day coming up on Thursday, March 14.
To find some sweet and savory slices, here is
a suggested list from Offers.com:
- Bakers Square: $2 off any whole pie Jan. 19 to 23, no coupon necessary. Plus, a free slice with any menu item purchase every Wednesday (including National Pie Day).
- Carrow’s Restaurants: Free dessert when you join the e-Club.
- Coco’s Restaurant & Bakery: Free slice of pie when you join the eClub. Plus, for a limited time, choose from five entrees and get a free slice of pie.
- Grand Traverse Pie: Free slice of Michigan Fruit Pie with any purchase on Jan. 23. Plus, get a free slice of dessert pie when you join the Pie Dough Club.
- Harry & David: Use this promo code to get 20% off your order.
- Kohl’s: Kohl’s has a variety of pie baking accessories. Use this promo code to get 15% off a purchase of $100 or more.
- Marie Callender’s: Order from the Pair & Share menu and get an appetizer, two entrees and two slices of pie for $25.
- O’Charley’s: Wednesday is Free Pie Day at O’Charley’s . Get a free piece of pie with any entree at participating locations.
- Shari’s: Free slice of pie when you join the Shari’s Cafe Club.
- Sur La Table: 40% off 9-inch pie dishes from Emile Henry Modern Classics.
- Target: Find all of your at-home baking supplies at Target and get $5 off online purchases over $50 . No coupon code necessary.
- Village Inn: Free slice of classic fruit or feature pie with any purchase on Pie Day (and every Wednesday) from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m when you dine in.
- Walmart Grocery: Order frozen pies or pie ingredients to celebrate National Pie Day and get $10 off through Jan. 31 when you are a New Walmart Grocery customer.
- Williams Sonoma: Pie pans on sale for up to $20 off, plus free fast shipping on orders over $49 with this promo code.