BAKERSFIELD, Calif. — Over 150 Kern Radiology Imaging Systems, Inc. employees will be laid off, according to a Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification (WARN) letter.
According to the WARN letter, Kern Radiology Imaging Systems, Inc. will completely reduce its workforce as a result of the sale of the company's assets to RadNet Management, Inc.
173 employees will be affected. The positions that will be laid off include administrators, technicians, and nurses.
The letter says that the layoffs will be effective April 1, 2019.
The locations that will be affected include:
- 2301 Bahamas Drive, Bakersfield, CA 93309
- 3838 San Dimas Street, A-120, Bakersfield, CA 93301
- 9330 Stockdale Highway, Suite 100, Bakersfield, CA 93311
- 4500 Morning Drive, Suites 202 and 204, Bakersfield, CA 93306
- 432 S. Mill Street, Tehachapi, CA 93561
Full WARN letter: