The third annual Bakersfield Wing Fest is bringing flavorful, spicy, and creative wings to town.
Head out to the Kern County Fairgrounds on Saturday, June 2 for a day of music, food, and fun.
Local vendors will serve up their own wing creations for you to try. From spicy to sweet, baked or fried, there will be something for everyone!
Your festival ticket will include live music, wing samples, wing eating contests and tons of other vendors.
- Wing Vendor Sampling
- 30+ Food and Market Vendors
- Food Samplings
Proceeds will also benefit Bakersfield Police Activities League, Love Water, and Upside Academy, Inc. Over the last two years, the festival has donated over $8,000.00 to local organizations.
Where: Kern County Fairgrounds – Budweiser Pavilion ” located at 1142 South P Street.
When: Saturday, June 2, 2018 from 3:00P M to 7:00 PM.
- Must be 21 years old w/picture ID
- Entrance (main Fairground gates) and parking in lot (fees may apply)
- No outside containers or food of any kind (security enforced)
- All bags subjected to search
- Chairs, tents, umbrellas welcome (picnic tables available)
- No refunds – rain or shine (expected cool weather)