A mother and her son were displaced after a fire broke out on Terrace Way off H Street early Wednesday morning.
A mother and her son have been displaced after their home caught fire Wednesday morning.
According to Bakersfield Fire officials, crews were called out to the area of Terrace Way and H Street just before 3:30 a.m.
Two people were inside the home - a mother and her son.
The woman suffered burns to her hands and was transported to an area hospital.
BFD officials say a candle may have started the fire in one of the bedrooms.
Cars of all makes, models, and years were front and center at the 2018 Fall Fling Car Show.
(UPDATE: November 13, 2018 6:30 a.m.) According to Matthew Perry, Battalion Chief for Bakersfield Fire, crews responded around 5 a.m. to a…