BAKERSFIELD, Calif. — The Boys and Girls Clubs of Kern County have announced they will continue to provide meal services for kids in Kern County.
The grab and go meal service is available in Arvin, Bakersfield, and Lamont through August 12th. The program will provide breakfast and supper.
The Boys and Girls Club nutrition program currently serves more than 2,000 meals seven days per week.
The locations and times are:
- Arvin Children's Center, 800 Walnut Drive, Arvin: 2 p.m.
- Armstrong Youth Center, 801 Niles Street, Bakersfield: 3 p.m.
- Stockdale Club, 5207 Young Street, Bakersfield: 3 p.m.
- David Head Center, 10300 San Diego Street, Lamont: 2 p.m.
- Lamont Club, 8301 Segrue Road, Lamont: 3 p.m.