BAKERSFIELD, Calif. — The Bakersfield Police Department is holding the City of Bakersfield Animal Control vaccine clinic on October 10.
BPD wants to remind people that due to ongoing restrictions and precautions being taken amidst the Coronavirus pandemic, the clinic is scheduled to be held at Millcreek Park with the following implemented safeguards and new sign-in system:
1. Clinic stations will be set up on the west side of the park.
2. Parking is available on R Street, 21st Street and the designated park parking lot.
3. Upon sign-in, customers will be given required forms and a specified time frame for when they can return to the clinic site for services. Customers will be advised to stay in their vehicles or move to another location to fill out their forms.
4. Customers are encouraged to disperse or wait in their vehicle and not gather near the clinic prior to their allotted time.
5. Pets will be handled by staff only.
6. While in line, a minimum distance of 6 feet from all others in line will be enforced.
7. One person per animal (2 MAXIMUM only if owner needs assistance controlling animal).
8. Bilingual staff will be available; customers do not need to bring an interpreter.
9. All customers will be required to wear masks. NO MASK, NO SERVICE.
For more information and updates, please contact the Animal Control office at 661-326-3436 or visit their website.