BAKERSFIELD, Calif. — Dignity Health partnered with the Kern County Public Health Department will host a community webinar discussing the New Normal in Healthcare.
The free one-hour webinar will be held May 20 at 10:30 a.m.
The webinar will feature a panel of healthcare experts and discuss various topics including:
• Next steps in healthcare in Kern County
• What hospitals are doing to assure safety
• The risk of delaying care
• Advancements and advantages of virtual healthcare options
• Current treatment options for coronavirus
• What patients can expect in the new normal including changes to visitor policies and elective procedures Co-sponsored by the Greater Bakersfield Chamber of Commerce, Kern
County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and Kern Economic Development Corporation.
The panel of experts include Matt Constantine from KCDPH, Dr. Hemmal Kothary with Dignity Health Central California, Cardiologist Dr. Tommy Lee, Orthopedic Surgeon, Dr. Christopher Hamilton, along with healthcare administrators.
Visit their website on May 20 at 10:30 a.m. to join, or dial 1-844-517-1271, access code 287 989 872, to join by phone.