BAKERSFIELD, Calif. — This weekend, you can grab your pups and head out to Murray Family Farms for their annual "Dog Daze".
On March 23 & 24, guests are encouraged to bring their dogs of all shapes and sizes to the farm for some fun in the sun. The farm is open both days from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and will be hosting activities such as fur baby friendly hayrides, costume contests and a four-legged talent show.
Murray Family Farms says they are an Organic and Certified Sustainable farm, and for this reason dogs are not normally allowed at the farm. This is the one weekend that they are allowed to come and visit, so the whole family should take advantage of it.
To make sure everyone enjoys their time at the farm, Murray Family Farms asks that:
- Dogs remained leashed at all times (No retractable leashes)
- Dogs are not in heat
- Dogs are well mannered and not aggressive
- Parents are monitoring children and that everyone asks permission before approaching others animals
- Owners clean up after their pets
- Owners keep their pets out of the Animal Garden and away from any crops