There will be several closures in place on ramps and lanes along Highway 99 in Bakersfield this weekend, according to Caltrans.
The closures will be put in place in order for storm maintenance, drain cleaning, and landscape maintenance.
The following areas will be closed on southbound Highway 99 on Saturday, Jan. 20th from 5:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- On-ramp from Ming Ave.
- The 4th right lane between Ming Ave. and White Ln. overcrossing
- Off-ramp to White Ln.
- Circle on-ramp from White Ln.
The following areas will be closed on southbound Highway 99 on Sunday, Jan. 21st from 5:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Straight on-ramp from Olive Dr.
- The 4th right lane between Highway 204 connector and the Airport Dr. overcrossing
There will be posted reminders of closures for drivers during both days.
Motorists are encouraged to use alternate routes if possible.
BAKERSFIELD: The following areas will be closed Saturday, January 20, from 5:30am to 2:30pm for storm and landscape maintenance:
- On-ramp from Ming Avenue
- Off-ramp to White Lane
- Circle on-ramp from White Lane
- #4 (right) lane between Ming Avenue and White Lane
— Caltrans District 6 (@CaltransDist6) January 19, 2018