BAKERSFIELD, Calif. — According to deputies from the Kern County Sheriff's Office Mojave and Rosamond Substations assisted with the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Office in serving a search warrant near 27000 Nugent Street in Boron.
Following the search warrant, deputies arrested 31-year-old Johnny Maclean for robbery in the Kramer Junction area. Deputies said that several additional subjects were arrested during the search.
The following were arrested on the following charges:
- Robert Hanson, 61 - Misdemeanor warrant
- Melissa Heim, 21 - possession of drug paraphernalia and two misdemeanor warrants
- Michael Nelson, 22 - two misdemeanor warrants
- Maranda McConnel, 34 - two misdemeanor warrants
- Ryan Thatcher, 33 - under the influence of a controlled substance
The investigation has led to new information coming to light on several investigations in Kern County and has led to the seizure of several firearms according to KCSO.
The investigations throughout the county are still open and active.