NewsCovering Kern County


Kern County Fire information on reporting structural damage

Posted at 5:41 PM, Jul 07, 2019
and last updated 2019-07-07 20:43:00-04

BAKERSFIELD, Calif.  — Here is information from the Kern County Fire Department if you need to report structural damage from the earthquakes.

From KCFD twitter:

To report structural damage in Ridgecrest and surrounding areas, residents can make a report by calling 760-499-5083. You can also make reports at

If you feel you have been a victim of price gouging in the city of Ridgecrest and surrounding areas, the number to report price gouging to the Attorney General's Office is 800-952-5225.