KERN COUNTY, Calif. — The Kern County Sheriff's Office announced they have made multiple arrests in connection to a series of robberies that happened over a two week period in the county.
Four people were arrested in connection to the robberies, including two 16-year-olds and a 17-year-old. A fifth suspect, 25-year-old Michael Angel Ramon, is in custody in Los Angeles County on unrelated charges.
Most of the robberies happened in Kern County, with two in Bakersfield:
- September 21 at 1:00 p.m. at the Family Dollar on the 2100 block of Niles Street
- September 21 at 5:25 p.m. at the Super 99 Cent Store on the 1400 block of Crestmont Drive
- September 22 at 7:15 p.m. at the Dollar General on the 2900 block of Niles Street
- September 28 at 10:00 a.m. at Jorge Garcia Recycling on the 1200 block of Morning Drive
- September 28 at 8:15 p.m. at Sams Burger on the 800 block of Goodman Street
- September 28 at 3:00 p.m. at N&H Market on the 1200 block of Pearl Street
- October 3 at 2:00 p.m. at the Dollar General on the 1800 block of Morning Drive
According to the KCSO, cash was taken from the registers at each of the locations.
If you have any additional information about these robberies, you are encouraged to call the Kern County Sheriff’s Office at 661-861-3110 or the Secret Witness Line at 661-322-4040.