Kern Stop Meth Now and Kern Behavioral Health and Recovery Services have opened their 9th medication drop box in Kern County.
The drop box is part of the Kern Rx Return project. The project aims to help reduce access to prescription medications by allowing people to drop off their unused, unwanted, or expired prescription and over-the-counter medications.
The new medication drop box is located at the Medicine Shoppe at 5645 Auburn St., Suite B in Northeast Bakersfield.
The other medication drop boxes are located at:
- North Chester Pharmacy, 1822 N. Chester Avenue, Bakersfield, CA 93308
- Komoto Pharmacy Delano, 1017 Ellington St, Delano, CA 93215
- El Tejon Pharmacy, 2900 Brundage Ln, Bakersfield, CA 93304
- El Tejon Pharmacy, 2819 N. Chester Ave, Bakersfield, CA 93308
- Your Drug Store, 2303 Niles Point, Bakersfield, CA 93306
- Komoto Pharmacy, 2110 Truxtun Ave. Suite 100 Bakersfield, CA 93301
- Lake Isabella Sheriff Substation 7046, Lake Isabella Blvd., Lake Isabella, CA 93240
- Taft Police Department, 320 Commerce Way, Taft, CA 93268