Happy Mother's Day to all of the beautiful moms! This week on Simply Sweet Allison we made a treat special for you, peach cobbler. This is super easy to make and is something that the whole family can help out with. My mom was the reason I fell in love with baking so I wanted to make her something different from our usual favorite sweet treats!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- peaches, peeled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix up flour, sugar, baking powder and milk into a bowl. Combine until incorporated.
- Pour melted butter into the bottom of an 8x8 pan.
- Pour the mixture over the butter and DO NOT MIX.
- Arrange peaches on top of the batter.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Enjoy with a scoop of ice cream!