BAKERSFIELD, Calif. — Christmas has come and gone, and now it's time to start making those New Year's Eve plans.
If you're at a lost for where to countdown to Midnight, here's a list of events around town:
*Some of these events are 21 and older only.
- The Bakersfield Marriott at the Convention Center will ring in the new year with a dance. Tickets are $45 each and can be bought here.
- The Padre Hotel will celebrate the new year with a Dance through the Decades. Tickets are $20 pre-sale, $30 at the door, and can be bought here.
- Elements Venue & Banquet Centre is hosting a New Year's Eve dinner and dance. Tickets cost between $20 - $125 and can be bought here.
- The Tower Craft Bar & Grill is hosting a New Year's Eve Masquerade Ball. Tickets cost $25 and can be bought here.
- Arias Estates is hosting New Year's Eve At Gatsby’s Mansion. Tickets cost between $20 - $250 and can be bought here.
- The non-profit Villagers Inc. is hosting Kids New Year's Eve/Parents night out. The event is free, you can register here.
- The Mark is hosting a New Year's Eve countdown. There is a $25 cover fee and the theme is the roaring 20s.
- Dot X Ott will be hosting 'Sail the Sparkling Seas' for New Year's Eve. There will be a special NYE menu to celebrate. The Kitchen will be open late from 5 to 10 p.m. Reservations are recommended.
- The Buck Owens' Crystal Palace is presenting a New Year's Eve Party with Foster Campbell and Friends and Stampede Band. Tickets cost between $35 - $75 and are available at the Crystal Palace box office.
- Brix Lounge is hosting New Year's Eve starting at 9 p.m.
- Solstace Senior Living Bakersfield is throwing seniors a New Year's Eve Party, bringing in Tommy Hays and the Western Swingsters. It starts at 6:30 p.m.