BAKERSFIELD, Calif. — Several New Year's Eve events are planned across Kern County to help you, your family and friends ring in 2019.
- Monday, Dec. 31, 9 p.m. -- Tuesday, Jan. 1, 1 a.m.
- 3200 Buck Owens Blvd.
- Food, drinks, games and midnight champagne toast
- $10 cover charge
- Ages 21+
- Monday, Dec. 31, 6 p.m. -- Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2 a.m.
- 3401 Chester Ave.
- Dinner, champagne, mariachi
- $1,000 balloon drop at midnight with cash and prizes
- Reservations: 661-301-4681
- Ages 21+
- Monday, Dec. 31, 8 p.m. -- Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2 a.m.
- 801 Truxtun Ave.
- Special guest Chris Lopez will perform through 10 p.m.
- Therese and the Sweetness will have a mixture of '80s, '90s and modern covers.
- DJ Gabriel will lead the countdown into 2019.
- Champagne toast at midnight, appetizers, food station and more
- $80 for a single, $150 for a couple
- More details: 661-323-1900
- Monday, Dec. 31, 9 p.m. -- Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2:30 a.m.
- 1702 18th St.
- Two-story party celebration
- Champagne toast and balloon drop at midnight
- Tickets are $20 pre-sale, $30 at the door
- Five-course dinner: $95 with seatings at 5 p.m. or 8 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 31, 6 p.m. -- Tuesday, Jan. 1, midnight
- Buck Owen's Crystal Palace - 2800 Buck Owens Blvd.
- Celebrate the new year with live music from Stampede and Foster Campbell and Friends.
- Sunday, Dec. 31, 6 p.m.
- 1718th 17th Street
- Ring in the new year with VELORIO and the Contreras Foundation.
- New York steak dinner, live entertainment, dancing, balloon drop at midnight and menudo
- Tickets: $60 each or $115 per couple
- Event benefits Kern County students
- Purchase tickets by calling 661-717-1047
Tipsy Tow Service
AAA is offering its Tipsy Tow Service to both members and non-members who may have one too many glasses of champagne. The program will take riders home for free for the first seven miles. For a ride, call 1-800-400-4222.
GET Buses Schedule
On New Year’s Eve, GET buses will provide free service from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. Buses will operate on a holiday schedule on New Year’s Day, but the administrative office will be closed.
If you know of any other New Year's Eve events, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.