Electrical work for the Beltway Operational Improvements Project will cause nighttime lane and ramp closures at State Route 58, State Route 99 and Union Avenue from Monday, May 14 through Thursday, May 17.
The closures will extend from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. each day. At least one lane will be open during construction, however, motorists will need to use alternate interchanges to enter or exit the freeways during the closures.
- Monday and Tuesday nights:
- Southbound State Route 99-Ming Avenue on- and off-ramps
- Two outside freeway lanes on southbound State Route 99 from Ming Avenue to south of the Wilson Road Overcrossing
- Two outside freeway lanes on eastbound and westbound State Route 58, between State Route 99 and Cottonwood Road
- Wednesday and Thursday nights:
- Alternating lane closures for all lanes on southbound and northbound Union Avenue near State Route 58
- Eastbound State Route 58-Union Avenue on- and off-ramps