BAKERSFIELD, Calif. — There will be nighttime lane and ramp closures scheduled on SR 58 and SR 99 in the following locations from the hours of 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. between Sunday and Thursday.
- The two outside lanes on northbound State Route 99 between White Lane and Ming Avenue
- Northbound State Route 99/Ming Avenue on-ramp
- Northbound and southbound State Route 99 to eastbound State Route 58 connector ramps
- The two outside lanes on westbound State Route 58 from Cottonwood Road to H Street
- Westbound State Route 58/Union Avenue on- and off-ramps
- Westbound State Route 58/Chester Avenue off-ramp
Construction work may be postponed and rescheduled without notice due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances.