Happy Fourth of July from Simply Sweet Allison! This is one of my favorite holiday's and wanted to make something patriotic, so this week we made a patriotic parfait!
It is easy to assemble and perfect for on-the-go snacking all summer long! You can top with all sorts of red, white and blue accessories for the holiday.
- 4 slices angel food cake
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 4 maraschino cherries
- Placed cubes of angel food cake in the bottom on the mason jar. (I used mason jars because they are clear so you can see the layers and different colors.)
- Put a dollop of whipped cream on top.
- Layer the strawberries, another layer of whipped cream and then the blueberries on top of that.
- Add one more layer of angel food cake and whipped cream.
- Place a cherry on top of each and add a patriotic accessory to finish!