KERN COUNTY, Calif. — Several roads throughout Kern County are closed due to flooding, according to Kern County Public Works.
The departed posted to social media the following closures:
- Redrock Randsburg Road from Highway 14 to Highway 395.
- Copus Road from I-5 to Old River Road.
- Shallock Road from Copus Road to Valpredo Avenue.
- Southgate Drive from S. Chester Avenue to S. P Street.
- S. Vineland Road from E. Edison Road to Weedpatch Highway.
The department also posted the following:
- Lower Cummings Valley Road from Highway 202 to Cummings Valley Road is closed due to trees blocking the roadway.
- Comanche Point Road from Herring Road to Banducci Road is washed out and will remain closed until Spring.