The Slurry Sealing Roads Project will take place this week and will cause minor traffic delays.
Parents of students attending Tompkins Elementary, Jacobsen Middle School and Tehachapi High School should allow for extra time to pick up and drop off their students.
The sealing project will move from road to road from Oct. 23 through Oct. 27 in the following streets:
- Mountain View Avenue from Valley Blvd. to Tehachapi Blvd.
- Curry Street from Pinon Street to Tehachapi Blvd.
- Dennison Road from Pinon Street to Valley Blvd.
- Tehachapi Blvd. from Steuber Road to Hayes
- Tucker Road from Cherry Lane to Highline Road