Over 9,000 firefighters remain on the line making progress in containing the fires that have burned through nearly 263,000 acres of land in Southern California.
More than 1,200 structures have been destroyed.
Red Flag Warnings and a Fire Weather Watch remains in effect in Los Angeles and Ventura counties as winds are expected to reach 50 mph gusts on Thursday.
Dry conditions have prompted Red Flag Warnings in the Sierra Nevada and Kern County areas.
Fires of interest remain as follows:
- Thomas Fire: Ventura/ Santa Barbara County
- 237,500 acres, 25 percent contained
- Evacuations and road closures in effect
- 18,000 homes threatened
- 95,000 residents evacuated
- Lilac Fire: San Diego County
- 4,100 acres, 95 percent contained
- Evacuations and road closures lifted
- Creek Fire: Los Angeles County
- 15,619 acres, 98 percent contained
- Rye Fire: Los Angeles County
- 6,049 acres, 100 percent contained
- Skirball Fire: Los Angeles County
- 422 acres, 90 percent contained