Spray parks are opening across the city and county, starting Friday.
The North of the River locations open Friday and run every day through September 3. Those locations include:
- Madison Grove Park - 10115 Norris Rd from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Riverview Park - 401 Willow Dr from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- San Lauren Park - 4101 Mohawk St from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Silver Oak Park - 15855 Opus One Dr from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Emerald Cove Park - 4303 Patton Way from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- North Meadows Park - 3300 McCray St from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Polo Community Park - 11801 Noriega Rd from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sears Park 444 Norris Rd from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
The City of Bakersfield locations open Saturday, May 26 and run every day through Sept 3 from 1 to 6 p.m. Those park locations include:
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Wayside Parks
- Tarina Homes Sports Complex at Mesa Marin