It's not a toy!
A woman from Calabasas, California, got a big surprise when she reached down for what she thought was her dog's rope toy.
The whole thing was captured on home surveillance cameras.
Carla Rosso and her husband Ariel had just gotten out of their backyard jacuzzi.
She went to pick up what she thought was her dog duchess' rope toy.
It turned out to be a baby rattlesnake!!
She grasped the long, thin object and then panicked when she realized it was a snake.
She dropped it immediately and high-stepped out of there in a hurry. With her dog way ahead of her.
Los Angeles County firefighters came out and destroyed the snake.
They say that baby rattlers are actually even more dangerous than adults because they can't control their venom.