From 32 teams down to 2. The World Cup Finals will kick-off Sunday morning at 8 a.m., 6 p.m. local time in Moscow, Russia.
Here in Kern County, local bars and restaurants are advertising that they will be opening early to welcome soccer fans eager to see who wins soccer's most prized trophy. Here is a list of places that say they will open early:
Sunday July 15th Watch Parties:
- BOOTLEGGERS - 955 Oak Street 7:30 a.m.
- Bloody Mary and Mimosa Bar along with $5 Breakfast Burritos and Breakfast Sandwiches, also $4 craft beer!
- LA MINA - 8020 District Boulevard 7:30 a.m.
- $3 Drafts, $5 Breakfast Burritos w/ Coffee, $5 Menudo and $6 Micheladas
- SENOR PEPE’S – 8450 Granite Falls Drive 8:00 a.m.
- $1 bottled beers every goal
- RED ZONE SPORTS BAR -- 3351 Panama Lane 7:30 a.m.
- $0.59 wings and $3 aluminum beers
- GOOSE LOONIES -- 816 18th St. 8 a.m.
- Serving brunch
- ROCK & WINGS -- 2180 White Lane 7:30 a.m.
- $4.95 domestic beers, food specials
- THE BLVD -- 3200 Buck Owens Blvd. 7:30 a.m.
- Bloody Mary's, mimosas and breakfast burritos available
- BUFFALO WILD WINGS -- 5677 Gosford Rd. 7 a.m.
- Normal menu available
If you know another bar or restaurant that is opening early for Sunday's World Cup Finals, email us at email@example.com