Democrats announce matchups for first round of 2020 presidential debates
Posted at 10:13 AM, Jun 14, 2019
and last updated 2019-06-14 13:30:07-04
The matchups for the first
2020 Democratic presidential debate
were announced on Friday.
Four of the current top five Democratic presidential candidates will share a debate stage later this month,
NBC News announced.
The first debate on Wednesday, June 26, in Miami will include:
- Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren
- Former Texas Rep. Beto O'Rourke
- New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker
- Former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julian Castro
- Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard
- Washington Gov. Jay Inslee
- Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar
- New York Mayor Bill de Blasio
- Former Maryland Rep. John Delaney
- Ohio Rep. Tim Ryan
The second debate on Thursday, June 27 will include:
- Former Vice President Joe Biden
- Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders
- South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg
- California Sen. Kamala Harris
- New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand
- Colorado Sen. Michael Bennet
- Author Marianne Williamson
- California Rep. Eric Swalwell
- Businessman Andrew Yang
- Former Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper
™ & © 2019 Cable News Network, Inc., a Time Warner Company. All rights reserved.
Copyright 2022 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.