California State Parks has closed the following parks due to the ongoing wildfires burning across much of the state.
The public is advised to avoid the area.
Partially Closed: Mono County
- Mono Lake Tufa State Natural Reserve (SNR) – portions of south side closed including South Tufa and Navy Beach (U.S. Forest Service).
Partially Closed: Fresno County
- Millerton Lake State Recreation Area (SRA): The San Joaquin River Trail and South Finegold Day Use Area up river to the eastern boundaries of the SRA are closed.
CZU August Lightning Complex Fire
Fully Closed: San Mateo County
- Butano SP
Santa Cruz County
- Big Basin Redwoods SP: Closure includes Rancho Del Oso and Little Basin.
Partially Closed: Santa Cruz County
- Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park (Only Fall Creek unit closed)
Fully Closed: Monterey County
- Andrew Molera SP
- Garrapata SP (East Side of Hwy 1)
- Julia Pfeiffer Burns SP
- John Little SNR
- Limekiln SP
- Pfeiffer Big Sur SP
- Point Lobos SNR
- Point Sur SHP
Red Flag Warning
Mount San Jacinto SP: Wilderness is closed to both day and overnight hiking in conjunction with U.S. Forest Service closure order.
- Benbow SRA
- Grizzly Creek Redwoods SP
- Humboldt Redwoods SP
- John B. Dewitt Redwoods SNR
- Richardson Grove SP
- Smithe Redwoods SNR
- Admiral William Standley SRA
- Reynolds Wayside Camprground
- Standish-Hickey SRA
Partially Closed: Nevada County
- South Yuba River SP (Independence Trail)
LNU Lightning Complex Fire
Fully Closed: Sonoma County
- Armstrong Redwoods SNR
- Austin Creek SRA
Northern Complex West Zone (formerly the Bear/North Complex Fire)
Fully Closed: Butte County
- Lake Oroville SRA
SCU Lightning Complex Fire
Fully Closed: Santa Clara County
- Henry W. Coe SP
Check here for more information.