Kroger has issued a recall for some cooked shrimp products due to a "potential health hazard."
According to the supermarket, the product, though it is labeled as cooked, may be under-cooked, which "could result in contamination by spoilage organisms or pathogens."
The affected cooked shrimp products include:
- Sand Bar Peeled/ Cooked Shrimp (UPC: 11110-64115)
- Shrimp Cooked, Tail-On (UPC: 69439-XXXXX)
- Shrimp Grab & Go (UPC: 69447-XXXXX)
- Shrimp Cooked (UPC: 69472-XXXXX)
- Shrimp Cooked Tail-On (UPC: 89439-XXXXX)
- Shrimp 26/30 Cooked Service Case (UPC: 89461-XXXXX)
- Shrimp Cooked 26/30 Seasone (UPC: 98107-XXXXX)
- Shrimp Cocktail (UPC: 99479-5XXXX)
- Peeled Cooked Shrimp 26/30 (UPC: 40401-370681)
Kroger says all affected products can be returned to the store for a full refund.
Full detail on affected shrimp products: Click here