OXNARD, Calif. — Wanna see Dem Boyz live and in action for FREE? Well, this month America's Team is returning to Oxnard to train for the upcoming football season.
According to a news release from Oxnard Convention and Business Bureau, the Dallas Cowboys will be at the River Ridge Playing Fields located at 2101 West Vineyard Avenue on July 27 through August 15. The training/practice sessions dates and times vary.
Many of the practices are open to the public, so fans can have the opportunity to connect with the players and coaches.
The family-friendly camp experience will feature a variety of activities and entertainment including:
- Dallas Cowboys Merchandise trucks
- VIP Experience Opportunity for Dallas Cowboys United members
- Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Autograph sessions
- Live radio broadcasts and internet streaming
- Food and Drinks with proceeds benefiting the Oxnard Public Schools
Officials say the camp is free of charge with general parking available weekdays for $10/day for small vehicles and $20/day for large vehicles. Parking on the weekends is $20/day for small vehicles, and there is an additional charge for large vehicles.
For more information click here.