23ABC can be found across all popular streaming devices, including Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire and Android TV.
Whether you’re looking to watch live local news, take a look at recent stories or headlines, or see more of our feature and investigative stories, it’s all just a few clicks away on your television with one of these streaming devices.
Here's how to watch 23ABC content on a streaming device:
- Turn on your Roku device
- Scroll over and click "Add Channels"
- Scroll down to "Search Channels"
- Search for "KERO 23ABC"
- Click on 23ABC in the search results and then select the option to "Add Channel"
- Once added, the 23ABC app will be shown on the home screen of your Roku device and is ready to watch!
- Turn on your Apple TV device
- On the home screen, go to the App store
- Search for "23ABC"
- Click on "23ABC" in the search results. This will bring up a screen with more information about the app
- Click on the "Download" option and the app will be loaded on to your Apple TV
- Once added, the 23ABC app will be shown on the home screen of your Apple TV device and is ready to watch!
AMAZON FIRE TV
- Turn on your Amazon Fire device
- In the "Search" option, search for "23ABC"
- Click on the 23ABC app in the search results
- Click on the "Download" option, and the app will be loaded to your Amazon Fire device.
- Once added, the 23ABC app will appear on the Amazon Fire home screen and is ready to watch!
- Turn on your Android TV device
- Select the Google Play Store app
- In the "Search" option, type for "KERO"
- Click on the "23ABC" app in the search results
- Click on "Install" to download