The Kern County Latino Task Force has announced permanent COVID-19 testing sites across Kern County.
11 sites will be opened to the public. They will all allow walk-ins but each site has its own hours and days that they operate.
The Latino Task Force says they will be scaling back their mobile testing sites to focus on their mental health hotline and helping the county distribute vaccines.
The testing sites will be available at:
- Sagebrush Medical Plaza, 1111 Columbus Street, Bakersfield
- Kern County Fairgrounds 1142 South P Street Gate 27, Bakersfield
- Clinica Sierra Vista- East Bakersfield, 815 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, Bakersfield
- Clinica Sierra Vista - South Bakersfield, 2400 Wible Road, Bakersfield
- Clinica Sierra Vista - Arvin, 1305 Bear Mountain Boulevard, Arvin
- Clinica Sierra Vista Lamont, 8787 Hall Road, Lamont
- OptumServe Wasco, 1102 7th street, Wasco
- OptumServe Rosamond, 3611 W Rosamond Boulevard, Rosamond
- Adventist Health Tehachapi Valley, 1100 Magellian Drive, Tehachapi
- Kern Valley Hospital, 4308 Birch street, Mountain Mesa
- Taft West Side Health Care District - 100 E North St, Taft