BAKERSFIELD, Calif. — Rite Aid announced 161 additional COVID-19 self-swab testing sites opening on Thursday in partnership with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, including several new locations in Kern County.
Each testing site will utilize self-swab tests overseen by Rite Aid pharmacists and will operate through the store’s drive-through window. All adults, even if they are not exhibiting virus symptoms, are eligible for testing and can begin pre-registering online today at www.riteaid.com to schedule a time slot for testing.
Testing sites will include:
- Rite Aid #0580: 1601 23rd Street, Bakersfield, Ca
- Rite Aid #06791: 431 34th Street, Bakersfield, Ca
- Rite Aid #06303: 3225 Panama Lane, Bakersfield, Ca
- Rite Aid #06716: 9700 Panama Lane, Bakersfield, Ca
- Rite Aid #05814: 2505 Mt Vernon Avenue, Bakersfield, Ca
- Rite Aid #05807: 2501 Highway 46, Wasco, Ca
- Rite Aid #05794: 1809 Cecil Avenue, Delano, Ca
- Rite Aid #06768: 150 W Kern Ave, Mcfarland, Ca
- Rite Aid #05799: 66 West Morton Avenue, Porterville, Ca
- Rite Aid #06302: 150 East Lerdo Highway, Shafter, Ca
- Rite Aid #06489: 8008 Panama Rd, Lamont, Ca
Now spanning coast-to-coast, Rite Aid operates a total of 258 testing sites, with the capacity to conduct approximately 94,000 tests weekly across all locations.