This week on Simply Sweet Allison we have the perfect Halloween treat for you, Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites. These are chewy, creamy and decadent and is the perfect way to use up any extra candy you have laying around!
1 pkg. peanut butter cookie mix
24 mini chocolate peanut butter cups
3 tbsp. vegetable oil
1 tbsp. water
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Make the cookie dough according to the directions on the back of the package.
3. Roll the cookie dough into 1 tbsp. balls. Place each ball into a mini muffin tin.
4. Bake the cookies for 2 minutes longer than what the package says, 8 to 10 minutes.
5. While the cookies are baking, unwrap the mini chocolate peanut butter cups. (This take a while so make sure to start as soon as you put the cookies in the oven.)
5. Take the cookies out of the oven and immediately push the mini chocolate peanut butter cups into the center of the cookies.
6. Let cool and enjoy!
These are a great treat to make with your extra Halloween candy!