CHP has reported multiple accidents on Sunday afternoon. If you're out and about, please remember to slow down as our roads get very slick when wet.
#TrafficandWeather the roads are wet this morning, please give yourself some extra time, keep your seat belts fastened and watch your speed.
— CHP Central Division (@CHPCentralDiv) January 31, 2016
Current road conditions:
- Traffic collision, no injuries- on SR99 near Rosedale Hwy
- Traffic Hazard on NB i-5 near SR46 in Buttonwillow
- Traffic collision, unknown injuries on SB SR99 near Merced Ave.
- Traffic collision, major injuries on Cuddy Valley d and Lockwood Valley Rd in Fort Tejon.
- Traffic collision, unknown injuries on SB I-5 near SR 223 in Buttonwillow.
- Defective traffic signals on SR58 and Landco Dr.
- Roadway flooding on Mount Vernon Ave and Center St
- Traffic collision on SB Sr99 near Kimberlina Rd
- Roadway flooding on Hermosa Rd and Comanche Dr.
- Roadway flooding on Hart St and E Mccord Ave
- Roadway flooding on Calloway Dr and Slikker Rdwy
- Traffic collision, unknown injuries on WB 58 and Keene in Tehachapi
- Traffic collision, minor injury on Copus Rd and Old River Rd
- Snow on the I-5 Grapevine no closure at this time.
- Rocks on SB I-5 on Fort Tejon Rd.
- Traffic collision, no injuries on EB Sr58 at S Chester Ave.
- Traffic collision-unknown injuries on Frazier Mtn Park Rd.
- Traffic collision-no injuries on Edison Hwy and Fairfax Rd
- Traffic collision on Sb I-5 near Sr138 in Fort Tejon.
- Traffic collision SR58 near Tehachapi Blvd, CHP says a baby is possibly trapped in vehicle.
- Road closure on Sr166 between Maricopa and Old River Rd.
Heading to Los Angeles? There was also a overturned semi truck that blocked some lanes on SB I-5 near Pyramid Lake. Traffic is said to be backe dup for miles.
Anyone heading to LA? Be careful! Eric Celedon took this shot of a Overturned Semi truck on I-5 South near Pyramid...
Posted by 23ABC Bakersfield on Sunday, January 31, 2016
Want to know road conditions in Kern County? Click here for CHP's traffic website or call 1-800-GAS-ROAD.
Do you have photos or videos of the wild weather? Send it to us using #ElNiñoKC