Bakersfield attorney Daniel Rodriguez has confirmed with 23ABC that he will be filing a lawsuit on behalf of the victim who had a sexual relationship with a Delano Joint Union High School District employee.
Scott Perigo has been accused of having a relationship with a 17-year-old student and has since been charged with multiple felonies.
- 2 Delano Joint Union HS employees arrested, accused of inappropriate contact with a student
- District declines comment about Bobby Perigo and Juan Brito situation
- DHS Employee accused of having sex with student pleads not guilty
- 2 Delano HS employees accused of sexual assault
- Delano Joint Union High School District responds to inappropriate contact case
- Delano Joint Union HSD takes advice from attorney, makes no decision on Perigo
Last week Perigo resigned from his position with the district.