This week on Simply Sweet Allison, we are spicing up your kids lunchbox with lunch meat roll-ups. There are three different creations with turkey lunch meat, ham and salami. You can mix and match your kids favorite fillings! The ham roll-ups with cream cheese and green onion are one my family's favorite.
- 6 slices of salami
- 1 cheese stick, cut lengthwise
- 6 slices of turkey lunch meat
- 3 tbsp. hummus
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 6 slices ham
- 3 tbsp. cream cheese
- 1 green onion, diced
- Grab a slice of salami and roll it around a slice of string cheese.
- Grab the turkey lunch meat and spread some hummus down. Place a slice of red bell pepper and lay lengthwise on the lunch meat. then, roll tightly.
- Lastly, place some cream cheese on a slice of ham. Sprinkle green onion on top and roll.
- Enjoy in your kid's lunchbox or as a snack at your next party.