This week on Simply Sweet Allison we made Grape Bites! These are sweet, salty, creamy and crunchy and are perfect to pair with a cheese plate or even enjoy as an appetizer. With only a few ingredients and little prep time, your family and friends will love them!
- 1/2 cup green grapes
- 1/2 cup red grapes
- 1/2 cup goat cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup pistachios, crushed
- 1/4 cup walnuts, crushed
- Take a tsp. of the soften goat cheese and wrap it around a green grape until covered.
- Roll the grape in the crushed pistachios until completely covered.
- Repeat for all green grapes.
- Next, take a red grape a form the softened crumbled blue cheese around the grape until covered.
- Roll the red grape in crushed walnuts.
- Repeat for all red grapes.
This recipe is so easy and will make your hands a little messy, but it is so worth it! You could also pait this next to baked Brie cheese !